Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

It's been a long time since I last posted. Life is busy! Anyways, here's some pics of our Memorial Day Weekend in Tahoe. We had a great little condo and spent lots of time in the pool and at the beach. I've decided though that the beach is such a hassle! You pretty much have to pack your whole life in a bag...get annoyed when someone steps on your towel and gets sand all over...buy shovels and buckets to then have to bring them home...and clean out SAND for the next month. Oh yeah, try to spray sunscreen and then not have sand stick to you. It's impossible! It's as annoying as trying to keep hair from sticking to your lips after you just put chapstick on and the wind is blowing. Despite my love/hate relationship with the beach, we really did have a great time. Here's some pics of our much needed get-a-way. Did I mention I need another one any day now?
Sleeping kids are so peaceful!Our drive up the pass. Anyone seen my big yellow crane?Our poor kids have no chance of ever being tan. Neutrogena just came out with SPF 100. Yipee!
Digging for treasures...Cute summer bum cheeks. I love 'em!!Our happy girlThat's one way to learnI love this girl to pieces!Thirsty!

1 comment:

Kevin and Ashley said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! Only 2 weeks!!