Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter

Above are some Easter Pics. We're already into May and I'm just getting them posted. Oh well. Both of the girls got new swimming suits and some random other goodies. Grandma Vickie got the girls the cutest matching outfits. Mom got Hailey this blue dress that has flutter sleeves and it ties in the back. Just cute and comfy. It's kind of gathered on the chest and Hailey calls it her booby dress. Kids - I wish I had a photographic memory of everything that she has said in her short 4 years of life that have had me close to peeing my pants. Anyways, a few days before Easter we colored eggs. That was a $1 well spent. Note to self...pay attention to the directions next time. I added the vinegar at the wrong time and a couple of the dyes didn't disolve but we had fun anyways.

No comments: