Sunday, November 1, 2009

GAP 30% off

So I ran like the wind from the hotel business and I work for Gap.com now. They do this friends and family promotion each year. This year they're doing a 30% off Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime and Athleta. The coupon is valid Nov. 12-15 and can be used multiple times in store and (1) time online. Each coupon has a unique discount code and I have a total of 25 paper coupons and 25 more coupons I can send by email. First come first serve. If you want one (or a few) let me know and I'll get them sent out right away.

3 comments:

Kevin and Ashley said...

Tiffspiffany...

I am your sister, therefore I should get a coupon.

Love
Smashley

Brooke and Aaron said...

I would LOVE one. :)

Casey said...

oooh - if you have enough, i wouldn't mind one! are you working at the call center? hope you guys are doing well. miss you!