Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lucky Girl - She takes after her {DAD}

Miley went in last week for her 12 month check-up. Here's the stats...

31.5" Tall (Off the charts meaning her dot is above the 95th percentile curve. Hailey is 38" tall so it's kinda funny - she is so going to be taller than her sister by next year!

19.9 lbs. (40%)

I can't remember what her head measured but it was at 75%

The doctor was totally surprised to see her walking {running} around the office and said the most a 12 month is expected to do developmentally is crawl really well or maybe start standing up next to a sofa. He also said that she should start saying 'mama' and 'dada' by 18 months. OK...She's had that mastered for a while now and her new word is 'happy'. But you can't say it just once - you have to say it over and over again really stressing the 'y' sound. She also just started nodding her head yes and no. She tries to nod while she's walking and throws herself off balance - it's so funny to watch. I know, I know - I'll be hating the word 'no' pretty dang soon but for right now, it's super cute!

1 comment:

staci baker said...

I just caught up on your summer pics. Fun! I want to go to Lake Tahoe! Okay, so I didn't know until now that you're in No Cal. And I know a lot about moving, too. Not so much fun. You look great, and your girls are really, really cute!