Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blooming Words

Blooming Words is finally up and running! It's been over a year of hard work to make this happen. It's been quite the learning process and we feel we've barely scratched the surface. For those reading this that don't know what I'm talking about, we've started a vinyl lettering business. By 'we' I mean my mom, my sister and me. We've turned out to be quite the team. Learning new computer programs, learning how to work our equipment, staying up countless nights (while kids are sleeping) designing artwork just begins to tell the story of this last year.

Austin had 2 knee surgeries and a broken front tooth that needed an implant, Hailey turned 3 (now almost 4), we moved twice in 2 months - that's a fun story! ...and oh yeah, I had a baby. Beautiful Miley Jo.

I get to go back to work this week - which brings mixed feelings. It's good to be able to get out of the house a little but I still hate leaving my babies. They're in good hands so I feel very grateful I don't have to worry about them.

Check out our site at bloomingwords.com!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Despite your mixed feelings about being back to work, I am SO glad to have you back. It might actually be bearable again!